G. S. College of Commerce, Wardha provides GUIDANCE to the Chartered Accountant Foundation Program (C.A.) from the academic year 2020-2021 on-wards for the Realization of the Dreams of C.A. Aspirants in Wardha District.
Steps Under Foundation Scheme:
- Register with Board of Studies (BoS) after appearing in Class XII Examination.
- Appear for Foundation Examination in November / May after passing 10+2 Examination.
- Qualify Foundation Course.
- Register with BoS for Intermediate Course.
- Commerce graduates/ Post-Graduates (with minimum 55% marks) or Other Graduates/ Post Graduates (with minimum 60% marks) and
- Intermediate level passed candidates of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Regular coaching classes by Expert Faculty and guest lecture of Professionals.
- Acquaintance to the provision and applicability of the relevant Laws and Acts.
- Periodical Topic wise Test for tracking the progress of the students.
- Acquiring Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Compliance skill sets.
- Versatile extended areas of Commerce with legal framework
CT enabled Learning Experience.
- Final selection of the candidates for Guidance Centre will be done through Screening Test based on their class XII.
- Duration of the Guidance Centre will be of 04 months.
- Timing of Guidance Centre will be daily 01:00PM to 04:00 PM.
- It is mandatory for students to attend regular college classes as well C A Foundation.
- G. S. College Guidance Centre counselling fees will be Rs. 8000/–
- Topic wise Mock Test will be conducted for evaluation of the students.