Developing keen interest to participate in physical fitness activities, games & sports for healthy life style and to face challenges.
Maximize the participation of students in sports and physical activities to achieve the aim of overall development of an individual, to produce top athletes at National and International Levels, to provide standardized sports infrastructure, training and conduct of sports competitions leading to broad basing of sports in the college.
Capstone of Department:
- College 03 Cricket Players Played Ranji Trophy.
- 113 College Players Represent Maharashtra State For National Tournament in various games.
- 361 College Players Represent University Teams for intervarsity tournament in various games.
- Former DPE & HOD, Shri. Kishor D. Pophali was Honored By Maharashtra Governments Shivchhatrapati Rajya Krida Puraskar For Sports Promoter in Year 2006-2007.
- 24 College Players Captain of University Teams in Various Games.
- 52 College Teams Secure Place In University Inter-collegiate Tournaments (17 Teams Winner & 28 Teams Runner up & third place 07)
- More than 40 Times College Organized University Inter Collegiate Tournaments of Various Games.