- To achieve excellent standards of quality education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technologies and creating manpower of global standards with the capability of accepting new challenges.
- Technology is a fact of modern life. Providing reliable and current technology resources to faculty, staff, and students
- To develop the spirit of patriotism, discipline, and a sense of social responsibility by following the principles and ideologies of Mahatma Gandhi and Acharya Vinoba Bhave.
- To stimulate the academic environment for the promotion of quality education.
- To produce international IT professionals, who can independently design, develop and implement computer applications.
- To develop professionals, who dedicate to mankind, who are environmentally conscious, and who follow social norms and Business ethics.
- To bring about the overall development of independent personality and professional Caliber in the student.
- To inculcate national integrity, patriotism, discipline and obligation to society in the students’ minds.
- To create and develop character-affluent and responsible individuals through Gandhian Thought.
Program Outcomes of B.Com. Computer Application
- The undergraduates learn the latest trends in Information technology and software development
- The undergraduates enhance their analytical skills, communication skills, and audio-visual presentation skills.
- The undergraduates are able to develop hands-on experience with the operating system and different application software
- The undergraduates are able to implement computer skills in the area of multimedia and website designing, database, Hardware, and Networking.
- The undergraduates are able to gain knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.